Anyone who is using steroids in one way or the other, is quite aware of just how dangerous some of their side effects may really be. And this really is no joke. Aside from the hormonal reactions and the detrimental impact on the nervous system, do not forget about the liver, the kidneys and, of course, the various erectile dysfunctions that may turn out to be really negative in many more ways than one. Gynecomastia is also one of the common issues that so many people are experiencing, making their breast more similar to the one a woman would have.
With that said, this is one of the many reasons why the PCT or the post cycle therapy is so incredibly important and pretty much vital when you are getting off the cycle to begin with. See, when you are using the steroids, your testosterone levels are rocketing sky high and, once you are done with the cycle, they are going to go all the way down, being replaced with estrogens – these are pretty much female hormones. Which is why you will need to make sure that you are restoring testosterone to its previous levels. This is where the post cycle therapy supplements come into play.
The best post cycle therapy is pretty much a transition period that will allow you to restore your body functions to normal and, in order to really make the most from it, you will need the right post cycle supplements as well. Even though the market these days is pretty much filled with all kinds of different PCT supplements that are promising on delivering the incredible results, odds are, you are going to learn about the essentials that will need to be present in your PCT in one way or the other. Well, here is the list of top 5 best post cycle therapy supplements, which will allow you to successfully go through the whole transition.
- Clomiphene citrate or Clomid and Tamoxifen. Both essentially serve as estrogen blockers and are crucial if you wish to avoid such nasty side effects as gynecomastia. Once more, do not forget that your testosterone levels are going to go down severely and all the testosterone will be replaced with the estrogens. Hence, you will quickly gain water and fat in all the wrong places and, if you wish to block the process, make sure you get the above-mentioned remedies in the first place.
- HCG or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is also essential, particularly so in case that you have suffered from the testicular atrophy while on the cycle. Not though – the remedy cannot be used on its own, as it does elevate the estrogenic activity in your system. Hence, it is highly advisable to start using it two weeks after you are done with the cycle. It should be followed by the use of Tamoxifen or Clomid in order to lower down the estrogenic levels and to maintain the right hormonal balance during the PCT.
- HGH or the human growth hormone is also a great addition to your post cycle therapy. After all, it is known for helping keep all the muscle mass you have managed to gain while on the cycle. Furthermore, it will prevent the fat storing in your body, so this way you will get leaner as well. However, its effects d require time and, especially if you were using it with the cycle all the way, there is really no point to add it up for the PCT as it will not provide you with the additional boost.
- Tribulus and the like. These are the most common supplements that are readily available on the market these days. While these are claiming that they will boost your testosterone levels on their own, using them solo makes little to no sense as they are not potent enough to make it. Still, during the PCT they will transform into the ideal comrades that will not let you down in any way. They will be the perfect addition for the PCT and will allow you to improve your testosterone levels. Combine with the above-mentioned solutions, you will get the definitive experience.
- Protein, BCAA, etc. These are the most basic supplements that you will need to use both during the cycle and once you are off of it. These pct cycle supplements are designed to help you maintain the accumulated muscle mass. As the post cycle supplements they are pretty powerful and, combined, will allow you to enjoy the best results possible, which is a huge advantage indeed.
One way or the other, it is important to approach your PCT with caution and to make sure that you have all the right remedies and supplements that will get you through this transition.